Real Estate for Sale at Public Auction
Real Estate sells at 1:00pm MT on Location.
Address: 211 3rd Ave E, Morristown, SD 57645
Legal: Lots 1, 2, & 7 of block 19 - Original Townsite Morristown, Corson County, South Dakota
All Subject to easements, restrictions and reservations of record.
House is located on Lots 1 and 2 of block 19:
- Built in 1915: 2-bedroom house, 1-bath. Kitchen addition in 2004
- 24’ x 40’ Pole Structure 3-stall garage built in 2015
Terms & Conditions:
- Property to be sold Lots 1, 2, 7 all as One Sale.
- Successful bidder(s) will deposit 20% non-refundable earnest money on auction day, with the balance due on closing on or before December 10, 2020
- 2020 Real Estate Taxes will be paid by seller.
- Title will transfer by Personal Representative’s deed. The cost of an owner’s title insurance policy will be split 50/50.
- Property sold “As Is Where Is” by legal description only. Descriptions and information are from sources deemed reliable although neither seller nor Auctioneer is making any guarantees or warranties, actual or implied.
- Possession given as follows: Immediate possession at closing.
- Buyers should inspect property to the extent deemed necessary and use your own judgement when bidding. Buyer(s) should have financial arrangements secured prior to bidding.
- Auctioneer is representing the seller interests in this transaction.
- Announcements made at the auction take precedence over any printed material or prior representation.
- Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
"Here is a local investment opportunity with a fixer upper quality, just in time for the hunting and dog training seasons. The garage is like new and sells with three automatic garage door openers. "
For more information or to view this property contact: Rowdy Benson at 605-569-1493
Real Estate Sale Conducted by:
Rowdy Benson Land & Livestock Auctioneer - SD Real Estate#: 17809
Rowdy Benson cell#: 605-569-1493